Today I managed to pick up my copy of inFamous 2 and it’s simply electrifying. inFamous 2 isn’t a great IP simply because you’re a guy with lightning powers but for two main reasons. Number 1, it has a complex story with characters that are capable of bring such story alive, in which they are capable of comic relief and dramatic sequences. Number 2, the game-play is dynamic, being in a sandbox action game isn’t simply about doing countless side quests in order to get your money’s worth, but as you progress through the game as the character becomes more complex, so can your play style without causing frustration. Being an electrical superhero/supervillian like Cole McGrath is definitely unique and gratifying.
Here are the first 25 minutes of inFamous 2.
- Review: ‘inFamous 2’ a Shockingly Slick Sequel (abcnews.go.com)
- inFAMOUS 2 “The Beast” trailer (coolstufftheblog.wordpress.com)
- inFamous 2 Hero Edition unboxed, new trailer unleashed (joystiq.com)
- “InFamous 2 “The Beast” Trailer” and related posts (ps3blog.net)
- InFamous 2 imPorts your inFamous Trophy data to grant rewards, alter story (joystiq.com)
- inFamous 2 Gameplay at Pax (spewingsophist.wordpress.com)